"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, March 26, 2008


This is my first time joining Works for Me Wednesday! I'm really excited to get some great ideas from the other women who participate!

My "works for me" tip is really simple. I always lose the diaper cream! And at the worst times too (like when Reagan has a icky rash from teething!) So I purchased a large wipes dispenser and keep it filled almost all the way with wipes, and then keep my diaper cream in there too! Now I always have it on hand!




**Don't forget to join me tomorrow for Toddler Thursday!!**

6 comments:

  1. That is a great idea. I never thought about doing that, but I will now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a great idea. Glad you joined WFMW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea. And much more aesthetically pleasing than the tube that sits on our built in bookshelves in the living room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! My daughter's is lost as we speak! As soon as I find it, I'm doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea!!

    You can find my tip at:

    Laane on the World

    Have a great week and an amazing spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea that happens all the time especially when he has diaper off and ur looking for it they start running away from you lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails