"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Friday, February 13, 2009

Goodness!

I just realized it's Friday,and I haven't blogged since Tuesday!!! ACK! Things have been busy around here....playgroups, story times, Valentine's Day parties, shopping, friends breaking their foot, etc, and so forth! So Reagan and I have been quite swamped this week! (Not that Josh isn't busy, too!)


At any rate, tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I still haven't finished my special post for Reagan and Josh--I must do that tonight..along with eight million other things! Tomorrow, Reagan is going over to a friend's house for a playdate and Josh and I are headed out for a real date! It's been forever! We're just going to enjoy spending some time together and focus on actually talking to each other!

Here are a few Reagan-isms to get you by!

Reagan: I love you mommy!
Mommy: I love you too!
Reagan: I love you five!

****

Reagan: How ya doin' mommy?
Mommy: I'm doing good Reagan, how are you?
Reagan: I'm doing "Glug!" (at this point she absolutely dies laughing in hysterics!) This is her first made up joke and although I'm completely confused she apparently thinks she's the funniest little girl God ever created....I think so too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails