"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Early Mornings

Reagan has been awake since 6 am. My child has never enjoyed sleeping. Who wants to sleep when there is so much to do?! Ugh. But this mom needs some serious make up sleep time, especially after Sunday night when Reagan ended up in our bed, terrified of monsters---and then proceeded to spend the rest of the night clinging to me (and me pushing her off of me..it was so hot!!) and grinding her teeth!! Can I say how glad I am that we don't co-sleep anymore?!

Methinks today will be a nap day. Oh yes. NAP DAY.

1 comment:

  1. I've given you the Versatile Blogger Award! Come get it from my blog! :)
    Musings From a SAHM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails