"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring! Spring! Spring! sang the Robin.

Anyone want to guess what book that line's from? Oh, come on--it's easy...and old one that all of us are sure to have read!

Takers? Anyone?

Ok, I'll tell you. Home for a Bunny. One of our favorites. Which reminds me that I need to dig it out and read it to Reagan tonight since it's...say it with me people "THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING"...WOOHOOO!

Did I mention we've been trying to sell our house since the fall? Yep, hasn't sold yet. And we fired our realtor..and now we're meeting with a new one. I really hope it sells soon. I'd love to find a new house and get settled BEFORE another winter hits..not this winter was bad by any means..but it's just so much easier to move in the Spring or Summer.

Just so you know, I'm going to completely change the subject here--this is a totally random post. Have you seen Amazon lately? I'm not really digging the new layout. It's....different. I hate change.

Which is weird since I'm usually the one pushing for it in our household. ...which leads me to....

We're still pursuing adoption, but now through the Foster Care system. We met with our Social Worker and OUCH--the amount of paperwork required is staggering. We didn't have to complete nearly as much for our adoption home study. It's going to take at least a month or two to complete everything.

So, if anyone is even still reading this blog, please say a prayer for us.

I think that's it for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails