"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Things that make me happy...

I haven't posted in a while. Mostly because Facebook and Pinterest are my online obsessions now, and well, blogger is actually difficult to use since they changed everything. But I decided it was time for a post....things that make me happy. Haven't done one of those in a while! ;)

So here goes...a list of things that make my heart sing with joy...

-the light dusting of freckles across the bridge of my daughter's nose
-secret inside jokes between josh and i
-perfect 60 degree sunshine filled days
-when Reagan's friends greet me with "Hi, Reagan's Mom!!"
-emails from REAL people!
-lemon infused organic olive oil
-homeschool curriculum catalogs
-pretty purple, yellow and orange pansies that seem to multiply overnight.
-a good night's sleep and waking up without feeling tired
-cheap books
-having God touch your heart and break it open to the needs of others
-finding out you're useful


those are just a few of the things i'm happy and thankful for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails