"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Ah, this week you can see I've given in to others' themes for my blog. Alas, my sleep deprived brain has no other alternative. Anyway, happy people, today's fist tackle-it-job is ....dun dunna dun dun dun (that was my internet version of a fanfare, in case you were wondering): finishing thank you notes for Reagan's birthday and Christmas. I'm actually writing them as though they're from her and she's signing them in her cute, barely legible, you can tell mommy is holding the pen so I'm not chewing on it, hand. My plan is to get these suckers finished and out in the mail by tonight.

My second tackle it job of the day is to finish my grocery list and coupons for the week. Let me just say, today is going to be a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun day!

And finally, my third tackle it job is to actually get off my behind and get out in the snow and pay the mortgage at the bank. I would pay it online but every time I do they mess something up. GRRR. Technology, sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't.

Seriously though, Reagan and I are planning a much better afternoon than this morning has been. So far it has been one of those mornings....I've yelled at Reagan for not taking a nap (after being up before dawn and waking me up all night--not that that's an excuse, I'm just saying!), I've stepped on Porthos and I have a splitting headache!

BUT this afternoon holds promise as two of Reagan's play buddies are coming over at lunch while their mommy goes to a dental appointment. Then Reagan and I are going to track down to Fort Wayne for Nurse Amy to examine Reagan's continued chest congestion. Then Reagan and I are going to hit the school supply store to look for some banners and flash cards to help her with her colors and animals and numbers. We're not going to attempt letters at this moment. She's only one after all ;)

So that is our day in a nutshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails