"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My poor neglected blog

I am on the computer all the time. So you would think I have time to blog. I don't. Usually I'm looking for homeschooling items for Reagan, or lately for her birthday party ideas.....we're having her birthday party on Friday. And....I'm slightly spazzing!

She's having a camping themed party, and I need to get the house cleaned, the yard cleaned, the goody bags put together, the fish cut out, the scavenger hunt completed....so what the heck am I doing sitting on the computer? Good question!!! Argh!!! Off to work on more birthday party stuff!!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya, friend! It's not that I only want to blog once a week, it's just how life seems to work out right now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails