"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

NCIS

I can't stand it. Apparently they're getting rid of everyone. Ok, I could handle losing one member of the team..Jenny. BUT I CANNOT HANDLE LOSING an additional three members---MAIN CHARACTERS!

I refuse to watch. I can't watch. I hate it! I hate it! I feel like acting like my toddler and throwing something and stomping across the room until CBS gets their act together and fixes everything!

Rant over...I'm going to go sob into my pillow...yes, I'm a slightly hormonal basketcase at the moment. *sigh* Where's the chocolate???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails