"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Monday, May 19, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


It's been a while since I participated but I have very modest tackles for today:

1. straighten up before Reagan's playdate gets here
2. work on finishing painting Reagan's room
3. get to the grocery store finally!

pretty basic!

Hopefully I'll be blogging more than I have been in the last two weeks, now that we are going to less doctor's appointments! Have a good day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Basic but still something more of us hate, expecially the grocery store. I wish I could have all my groceries delivered.

    Check out my tackle on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails