"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Friday, May 15, 2009

Ah, spring!

I haven't been blogging much lately mostly because I have so much going on and am so tired and it's so nice outside, who wants to be in front of a computer all the time!? And the times that I am on? Well, it's spent looking for houses!

But my latest obsession is the Twilight series...ok, I just finished book two and I can say I am STILL FIRMLY TOTALLY COMPLETELY all Edward's!! I literally skipped half of book two just waiting for him to reappear..I kept looking forward until I saw him and just skipped a bunch of the 'junk' in between :) (Actually I did skim most it so I would know what was going on in the rest of the series!)

But this morning I did the unthinkable..I googled to see if what I wanted to happen in the end of the series, happens. I never do that. I usually wait it out and read through the entire book, but I couldn't help it. I think I may seriously be addicted to Edward! lol (gee..like every girl between 15 and 40 isn't!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails