"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Reaganisms

While driving through a neighborhood in Alabama last month, in the dead quiet of the car, Reagan pops up and says:

"Anyone see any good garage sales?" All of us errupted in laughter! It's a well known fact I'm an avid garage-saler and Reagan is my little partner!

*********************************************
Reagan had her toenails painted for the first time about a month and a half ago..and as you can imagine, they quickly needed redoing. She came up to me in the afternoon one day and said "Mommy, paint my toenails so I can go shopping!!" EEEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails