"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

wowza......

I realize I'm a little late to the game on this, but I *just* watched Twilight last night. I have never read the books, but really wanted to see the movie and Josh surprised me by renting it so I could watch it upon my return from Alabama.

Let me just say, I'd gladly take a bite from Edward any day....

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Books are waaay better and I love me some Edward!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should really read the books, they are great!! the second movie is supposed to come out in nov. i miss you like crazy and hope that i will be able to see you this summer when i come home!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails