"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life...

Tonight Reagan and Daddy were playing and suddenly Reagan stood up and started circling around him with her finger pressed to her lips and saying "Hmm...what am I going to do? What am I going to do?" (Josh plays a similiar game with her where he reaches down and tickles her tummy).....

....Unfortunately Reagan is not quite as tall as Daddy is and when she stopped suddenly to grab HIS tummy, she grabbed him...well, in his Daddy parts as he would say....and instead of tickling (since she doesn't do that very well at all!) she ended up pinching him..yes, right there!!

As Josh doubled over in pain, I doubled over in laughter. Poor Reagan...she was laughing too, although not for the same reasons I'm sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails