"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Monday, November 30, 2009

One of those "UGH!" moments...

On Sunday we took Reagan to a train exhibit at a local science museum. As Josh was getting ready to pay I noticed a sign that said "Two and under-Free"...so I said,
"Wait, she's two! So she's free to get in." The woman looked at me and said "THAT is two???"

Um, yeah. First of all, my child is not a THAT. Second, what earthly reason would I have to lie? And third, I can't help the fact that my child is extremely tall like her dad!! And granted, yes her third birthday is in a little over two weeks, but she is, in fact, still...TWO. ARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails