"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Major Toy Purge!

A few weeks ago I just finished a MAJOR toy purge in our house. I can't believe how much stuff we've managed to collect for Reagan in her three short years. And I can't believe how hard it is for ME to part with some of the things. Really....I was teary eyed over most of her stuffed animals--"oh, but this is the bunny I got her for Easter" or "but this was the first stuffed animal grandpa bought her" or "oh that was the first toy she ever held!"

I'm looking forward to getting her some new items to play with for Christmas (note: I need new items!!!!!!!! Playing with the same little people set gets boring for me too!) but I really do miss some of her sweet baby toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails