"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Reaganisms!

As we were leaving to go on a weekend trip the other day, Reagan KEPT whining and KEPT whining. Josh and I had had it! I said "Reagan if you don't stop whining this instant, we'll leave you here with the cats and Daddy and I will head out on vacation!" She immediately sobered up and her lip started wavering..."But MOMMY!!! The cat's won't feed me!!!"
************************
Half-asleep, half-awake in the middle of the night one night, Reagan smiled at me and said "I was dreaming about mowing over poisonous mushrooms. Huh! Funny!" LOL!
************************

1 comment:

  1. The cats story is hilarious! 3 year olds are funny little people.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails