"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Time for my annual "I HATE COTTONWOODS" post...

Have I mentioned I hate cottonwoods? I HATE cottonwoods! It's 4 am and I'm wide awake because my head is filled with fluff and stuff, my nose is swollen to twice it's size, my eyes are red and itchy and I'm just miserable. To top it off, the weather is awesome so we're spending a lot of time outside..especially with Memorial Day coming up!

So......Benadryl is my new best friend. Thank you Oh Wise and Wonderful Makers of Benadryl. You have no idea how much I want to kiss each and every one of you.

On a side note..remind me never to live in Kansas. The state tree is the Cottonwood tree. I'd probably be arrested for taking a chain saw to one.


Kind of innocuous looking isn't it? IT ISN'T!!!


Yes, I took this from istock. I just don't care at the moment. But it has their name plastered on it. Free advertising? Anyway, this is what the air looks like around my home. It's like snow. I wish it were snow!! Argh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails