"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ten Pounds Down!

Woohoo! I have lost ten pounds! I am so happy! I've been working out hard and really cutting calories and it's paying off! I'm so excited and can't wait to lose more. I'm hoping to reach my goal weight by the end of December --and then I get to go on a shopping spree :) But not TOO much of a shopping spree, because we hope to start trying for another baby (maybe...will wait on the doctor's assessment) then, as well! Hmm, maybe a shopping spree at Motherhood Maternity?? Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Leah. Keep up the good work. I'm sorry that we weren't able to see you while we were in the States. Maybe next year, you and Stacy can plan get to get together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails