"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Naaanaaanaa--naannaaannaaa hey hey hey ....goodbye!

Not long ago I was a member of a women's website dedicated to getting pregnant and having babies. While there I started a Conservative Women's group and in response to that, a Liberal Women's group was started...let me you tell you, it got ugly. (And I still have yet to understand the reasoning behind a few of the women saying I should never have been allowed to have children because I don't believe in abortion or gay marriage....Umm, what does gay marriage have to do with children?? And abortion----well, I'm against it. Doesn't that mean I'm slightly more qualified to have children than those who are FOR the murder of innocent unborn children??? As I said, I will probably NEVER understand the logic behind (most) of their statements!)

Anyway, that's all in the past now..but man would I have loved to have seen some of those women's faces when this story broke. Keep in mind these are the same women who said Climate and Temperature have absolutely nothing to do with each other (again, most of their arguments were based on name calling and emotion rather than fact). Please pass the junk science.....

Scientist Admits No Global Warming Since 1995

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails