"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Political Updates

If you aren't a fan of Another Black Conservative yet, you have NO idea what you're missing. Click the link. Get over there. NOW. It's a complete fluke I found this website (since most of my surfing has to do with homeschooling lately!) and I've been a dedicated reader for a few months now....I have it feeding into Google Reader so I won't miss a thing!

Here are some recent highlights I found of particular noteworthiness:

Epic Fail (I included this one just for Josh who loves using that term)

Crib Notes

Response to Tea Parties Comments

NY Times Proves It's Liberal Leanings Once Again--Coffee Party Post

Controversial Ad Regarding Abortion

I think I'm going to be regularly linking up to some of his posts because there are too many really great ones to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails