"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ok, so big breath...I just ordered our first science curriculum package and lab kit. On the bright side, I *did* spend less than $150 for a quality science curriculum with lab. On the other hand, I *did* just spend about $150 for a science curriculum for a child who isn't even in elementary yet!! I have a feeling homeschooling is going to get VERY expensive...but if this is what God is pushing towards for our child, I know we'll make it through.

And this is what Reagan wants to study...she's gifted at science...even mothers of her friends have noted it...so here goes...I'm hoping this sets her off on a lifetime joy of learning and discovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails