"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Reading Thing 2008!

Thanks to my IRL friend Jana, I am joining the Spring Reading Thing 2008. You can read more about it by clicking on the link to the right! I'm really excited because there are several books I really do want/need to read and by joining, hopefully I can commit myself to reading them!

Here is my (short) list!

Finish: First Time Mom by Dr. Kevin Leman (I'll actually probably have to start from scratch because I started reading it when I was pregnant with Reagan back in 2006!)

Read:
The New Dare to Discipline by Dr. James Dobson
The Bible Code by Michael Drosnin
The Bible Code II by Michael Drosnin
The Happiest Toddler on the Block by Dr. Harvey Karp

3 comments:

  1. We're big fans of Dr. Dobson here, and I've enjoyed the couple books by Kevin Leman that I've read. Hope you enjoy your reading this spring. Thanks for joining SRT '08!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you decided to join the SRT challenge. I've participated during the last 3 (spring 07, fall 07, spring 08) and have really enjoyed setting the goals for myself.

    Don't feel too bad about having to start over on the one book; I have a book (The Mommy Manual) that has been partially read and sitting on my bedside table to well over a years. :-)

    Happy reading and Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog, enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails