"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yah!

I finally finished clearing out and rearranging the house..the only thing left on my task list for this summer is to clean out the garage (partially done already) and paint the bathroom! I'm ecstatic!

It feels so good to have our family room back and for it not to be completely taken over by toys..and the same with the rest of the house! I didn't realize babies came with so much stuff...and toddlers come with even more! Ok, ok, and Josh and I have a lot of stuff too ;)

Speaking of stuff, I'm going to try my hand at making a few dresses for Reagan. I'm really excited..nothing too incredibly difficult...a few straight stitches for a 'pillowcase' dress...since straight dresses are really all I can do! I think they'll be soo cute! And summer cool for summer wear...although I'm not really sure she'll be happy with them..she's more of a shorts girl.

I think that's it for this post..just a 'pat on the back' if you will for myself!

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the dresses....let me know how they turn out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your accomplishments! Would love to know how the dresses turn out. I've thought of making some for Little, but am a bit intimidated because I can only sew in straight lines. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails