"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bugs and Butterflies

Reagan learned a new word! (Well several actually!) "Butterfly" So next week we are going to work on some great preschool activities I found and learn all about bugs and butterflies! I'm so stinking excited! I can barely contain myself! I promise to bore you all to death with pictures of her crafty creations and cute bug stories as they occur! (Now, THAT's what I call on the spot journalism!)

Oh and here are some Reagan stories ;)

Mommy is getting ready to leave for the store and asks, no one in particular mind you, 'where are the keys?' Reagan runs at me full out yelling 'byeeeee..don't forget me!!!!

Sex!?!?!?!? So Reagan has a new word....and I thought she's been saying sex and I kept wondering..where on earth did she pick THAT up?!?! Turns out...she's been saying her version of yes 'yeschx'!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails