It's getting late and I haven't had much caffiene today..not to mention that my brain sometimes feels sucked dry by being a mom (how many times can I watch Pooh in one day!?!?), so ignore the post title!. Ok enough of that! I've been tagged by Jana to participate in this meme. So...
Here are the rules.
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up
1. I've had a baby (Reagan), but I have never, ever had a contraction. Not even a Braxton-Hicks contraction.
2. I am completely and totally crazed about Christmas. I cannot stop myself. I spend all year planning and waiting for that magical month-long event. *SIGH* I can't wait til Decembmer.
3. I cannot sleep without covers. My husband thinks I'm insane..it'll be 100 degrees outside and I need a blanket.
4. Fall is my absolute favorite season of the year. And it's WAY.TOO.SHORT.
5. I named my daughter after Ronald Reagan. Yep. Really. I hope she's proud of that fact one day.
6. Sometimes I feel or think that I'm just playing at mommy and one day Reagan's real mom is going to show up, take her home and the fantasy is all going to end....how fortunate am I that I really am her Mommy and she'll be with me always??
Alright, I'm tagging:
and well, that's it :)