"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Friday, August 8, 2008

The Green Cat and Cheese

Today, my cats escaped. I didn't realize they were gone until I heard the creak of the screen door, which apparently had been open for some time. I immediately panicked and set out in search of the escaped convicts.

I didn't have to go far. There they were, right outside the door. Apparently Pritsha, my white and black cat, decided there was nothing quite like sunbathing on top of chalk, which Reagan and I had colored with earlier.

So, now I have a green cat. Yes, I'll post pictures later. As soon as Kodak stops acting crazy.

Now, you're wondering what this has to do with cheese right? Well, nothing. Just that I'm so proud of my baby girl for telling me exactly what she wanted for a snack--CHEESE! And yes, I have gone grocery shopping :)

Enjoy your beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails