"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Monday, August 25, 2008

I was tagged! (MPM is Sunday's Post! See below!)

Yah! I get to share six new random things about myself! Erika tagged me a few days back and Jana tagged me a couple of weeks ago! Read that post here.

Here are the rules.

Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up

1. I'm a Conservative.
2. If I could have one food the rest of my life, it would be Granny's Chicken Pot Pie (ok, or ice cream!)
3. I've been proposed to seven times, yes, seven times!
4. I love studying about medical viruses...my 'favorite' is Ebola.
5. I have a small white square birthmark on my knee.
6. I like to play with playdoh with my daughter.
7. I have eyebrows that grow abnormally fast and have to get them waxed constantly..otherwise I look like a hairy gorilla!

Alright...I'm tagging the following people!
Debbie
Megan

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails