"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday my beautiful baby!

I cannot believe you are two. You've grown so much and are such a beautiful, smart and incredible child. Every day my heart grows a little bigger when I wake up to see your (usually) smiling (but sometimes grumpy ;) ) face!

I am so proud of the little girl you are becoming and so thankful that you're still my baby for a little while longer. You are the most precious thing in our lives and we are so lucky to be your parents.

We wish so much happiness for you; health, humor and love. Happy Birthday Reagan!







Here is Reagan's birth story.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leah. So glad you checked out my blog so I could see yours. You have a beautiful family. Your little girl is precious. Isn't being a mom the most wonderful gift ever! I will bookmark this so I can keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails