"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Some more Reaganisms for you!

The other day I was singing (loudly and off key as usual) and Reagan came up to me, put a hand on each of my cheeks, squished my mouth together and said "hush, mommy, hush". Nice. I get no respect.

**************************

One evening we were trying to figure out what movie we wanted to watch. Josh had the drawer with the DVDs open and Reagan was looking over his shoulder. She suddenly got all excited and started pointing at one DVD and saying "watch Bobbi! watch Bobbi!" It was King of the Hill! We hadn't watched it in several weeks but clearly the show had made a big impact on her! LOL! Anyway, we did end up watching it and there was a scene in which Bobbi had done something particularly sweet. I said 'aww, that's nice', and Reagan said "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Bobbi" very dreamily! LOL!

**************************
I had mentioned to Reagan about something being very special (I can't remember what it was) and she turned, looked at me, pointed to herself and said "Reagan, I speshul". Yes, you are baby. Yes, you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails