"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

HI-YA!

I took Reagan in for her first Karate "lesson" today (it was really a consult). She was so adorably shy and whisphered all of her responses to the teacher. (Funny, she's loud, talkative and obnoxious at home ;) love that kid!) After we completed some paperwork and the teacher spoke with Reagan, he had her practice some basic movies..one of which included using a heel slap to break a board.

She was so proud of that broken board! She showed it to everyone-her best friend, her best friend's mommy, and, of course, Daddy! Yes, the board was very lightweight and fribrous, and he probably helped it just it bit to break when she hit it, but she was so proud of herself nonetheless!

He even put her name on it and gave it to her to take home! My little girl is so excited about learning Karate! I'm excited too! I think I may join up for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails