"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, March 12, 2011

No where else to vent

Well...since I gave up Facebook for Lent and my membership with FF is finally done (and I am not going to renew...I am NOT going to renew-or so I keep telling myself), the only place I have left to vent is here.

Why...ON EARTH...did they schedule our mandatory adoptive parent training seminar for the weekend of MOTHER'S DAY!?! That is a very special weekend in our home..a Girls's Gardening Weekend with Grandma (also her birthday weekend), Mommy and Reagan. I'm VERY frustrated. I know we have to go and get it out of the way (they only hold them every six months) but GRRRR..I'm really not pleased about the timing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails