"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Friday, March 18, 2011

Pritsha


Pritsha has been sick all winter with a bad cold..which made her lose a good deal of weight. I took her in today finally (all winter I've been preoccupied with Reagan who was sick a great deal). Apparently our scale is very off. I thought she had gone from 12 to 8-9 lbs. At her last appointment she was 14 pounds however, and she has dropped to 6 lbs 6 oz. We're waiting on blood work to come back tomorrow but our vet seems to think it's probably kidney disease.

Today is not a good day in our house. This has been my baby for 12 years and I'm very worried about her. Please keep her in your thoughts if you can spare a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails