"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A huge favor from my followers!

Hi everyone! If you follow my blog, I need a huge favor! Please click the link to your right to head on over to my homeschooling blog. I'm applying to be a member of the Old Schoolhouse Crew for the 2011-2012 school year (so I can earn free curriculum while I review them-yah!!!!) and I need at least 25 subscribers...so pretty please? And if you're not a follower here, please link over and follow there anyway (that is, if you're so inclined!)

Just click the link on the right or click HERE to head over to the homeschooling blog. Scroll down just a bit and click on the "follow with google friend connect" button!

THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails