"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Naps and other disjointed ramblings...

Does anyone else get completely disoriented when they take naps late in the afternoon? Ugh. I do. And it drives me insane. It's as though my internal clock ceases to function when the day begins to drift towards darkness.

But I REALLY needed a nap this afternoon. Dealing with Reagan is exhausting some days--at exactly what age do they actually begin LISTENING to you? Really. Some days I feel like a robot, repeating the same thing 20 times before she'll actually do what I'm telling her...and time-outs? All in all, I threaten time-outs at least 25-30 times daily, resulting in at least 1 time out trip.

I'm beginning to feel I have a 2 year old going on 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails