"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, August 13, 2009

We Need An Intervention, People...

Seriously. I AM ADDICTED TO FRUITY PEBBLES. I cannot control myself when there is a box around. We have seriously gone through two whole boxes in TWO DAYS...TWO DAYS, people. 48 hours...and at least a portion of that was spent sleeping.

I can control myself around chocolate. I can control myself around ice cream even, but Fruity Pebbles....well, the empty boxes say it all. And do you REALIZE how many calories are in one serving??? Don't even get me started. It's sugar people..colored sugar...there is no reason for one bowl to contain 200 calories!!!

Someone, please, anyone, help......my addiction is getting way out of control.....and Kroger isn't helping with their $1.88 boxes...oh and I had a coupon too....mmmmm.....

1 comment:

  1. I went through Peanut Butter Crunch like that when I was pregnant with Boo. And now you have me craving Fruity Pebbles - thanks. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails