"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Monday, October 5, 2009

I slept ten hours last night!!

TEN HOURS, people!! TEN HOURS!!!! Granted, Reagan did wake up in the middle of the night wanting to move to our bed and I woke up once out of a deep sleep to find Josh staring at me (I'm pretty sure he was convinced I wasn't breathing...I was completely out of it!), but I actually got ten hours of sleep.

I can't remember the last time I've had anywhere close to ten hours of rest...I can't remember the last time I've only been woken up twice during the night.

Heaven...absolutely positively pure bliss! It's like that one morning every 8 months or so that I wake up before Reagan and get to enjoy my email and coffee before she wakes up. I actually begin to feel HUMAN again.

Ten hours...I'm still in shock. I think I'm going to start forcing myself to have an 8 o'clock bedtime at least once per week.

And Jana..if you're reading this, I swear I had the strangest dream about you last night! Sending lots of happy pregnancy thoughts your way!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo for a good night's sleep!

    I'm a bit worried about this dream thing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails