"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ramblings!

I desperately need a schedule. Reagan and I are always on the go and we seem to get nothing done. No real play time, no real home time...how can we spend days and still not accomplish anything? And you would think since she's attending preschool now that I would have more time to get things done...NO. How does six hours a week just vanish like that???

Not only that, but our entire way of life has completely changed...now we have preschool added to the mix and Reagan has OFFICIALLY given up nap times, which means bedtime is super early, which means Josh only has about 30 minutes a day to spend with her. And somehow this still leaves me having more free time than ever and I STILL can't manage to get it all done.

I need a schedule. A definite, set in stone, this is what we do when, SCHEDULE. Suggestions from the mom crowd?

1 comment:

  1. I've decided to work on learning to accept that I can't do it all and it just won't all get done. Of course, every time I think I'm getting back on track I add another child to the mix.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails