I haven't participated in Tackle It Tuesday, hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom, in a VERY long time. However, I need some motivation to get a few things done, so here goes:
1. Refill Reagan's medication
2. Return the enrollment application and fee to her new preschool.
3. Clean out the fridge.
4. Order the bouncy castle for Reagan's birthday party.
5. Order haybales for her birthday party.
6. Pay online bills.
7. Contact my doctor about the flu vax and what complications may occur from mixing it with the chicken pox vax.
8. Contact the library, the newspaper, the Mom's group, and Church about the annual toy drive.
9. Put garage sale ad in the newspaper and host the garage sale (and remind anyone that has items in our garage and that wants them to come and get them...friends and family!) so we can fit our cars back in before it snows!