"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Notice my new button?

See it? Over there on the side? *I* MADE that button folks! With the help of some very talented bloggers out there who were generous enough to share their tutorials. I'm so proud!

Ok. Ahem.

Yesterday I had someone (by the very lovely name of Leah!) mention they'd love to make their own Cream of Chicken soup too...never fear! This weekend I'll post the recipe and hopefully some photos of my own attempts!

And yes, I am homeschooling now! What an adventure! It's a slow start, but most importantly, it's a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails