"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, February 21, 2010

This weekend has been a little hectic for our family so I never got around to making more of the homemade dishes I had planned. I'll try to do those sometime this week and post the recipes.

On other news, my mom was recently diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. She had left the hospital and was home for over a week...today she returned to the hospital after having several episodes of not breathing last night. When I last talked to her husband, she was not communicating much at all and was not in very good shape. Please keep her in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear your mom is having such a hard time. Hope things improve!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails