"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Friday, June 6, 2008

Felt play food!

In all my life, I have never seen toys as cute as these. And that is why, my friends, I am going to attempt to make Reagan a pantry full of felt foods for Christmas, which conveniently, is when she is going to get a new kitchen (her old one is just too small to really play in!)

So far, I know I want to make eggs, pancakes, sugar cookies with icing (because they're too darn cute, and pretty simple to boot!). Then maybe I'll get really creative and do carrots, peas and ice cream cones. Don't worry. I'll showcase the goods when I've got a few under my belt.

I doubt they are going to be as pretty as anything you'll find on Etsy, but they'll do and they'll be made with all my love for my little sweetie! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable! I might have to try my sewing skillz (or lack there of) on some of those for Little for Christmas. Can't wait to see how yours turn out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails