"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hi! Howr oo?

This morning Reagan grabbed the cell phone, flipped it open and promptly said "Hi! Howr oo?" Josh was still home and we were both like 'holy crap!' I'm so impressed with my baby! I know she picked it up from me because that's how I answer when someone calls but I think it's so cute! She's done it several more times this morning! I didn't think she'd be doing sentences yet..although
she's been saying 'hey kitty!' and 'hey doggie!' for months, but I'm not sure if those count?

Anyway, what a smart girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails