"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Friday, June 13, 2008

A meme!

I was tagged by my IRL friend Jana to participate in this meme! Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list the rules on the blog.
2. Share 7 facts about your kiddos on your blog…random, weird, funny…whatever you want!
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post
4. Don’t forget to let the tagged people know!

1. When Reagan was born, my OB had a little difficulty in pulling Reagan out (emergency c-section)..partly due to Reagan's position and partly because she (the dr!) was laughing! In all her years of delivering babies, she had never seen a child in the dive bomber position with their feet and legs tucked completely behind their head!

2. When Reagan eats or drinks anything now she has to say 'uuum, yum! yum!' beforehand!

3. Reagan loves to eat rocks....blech!

4. She has three 'babies'...one is pink and the other two are white and she doesn't really care as long as she has one of them at all times!

5. She loves to sing and dance...if you put on Veggie Tales, she'll sing the theme song. If you put on music, she'll dance....she's even started singing that old 80s song "True" because it plays on a card Josh bought me!

6. She'll eat cat puke but won't eat spaghetti. Go figure.

7. She likes to put her own face in the water and laugh like crazy, but God forbid mommy pour water over her face!

Hope you enjoyed getting to know my little one a little better! Here are the guys I'm tagging!

Stacy
Leah (the other Leah ;) )
Kelly

And I don't know anyone else in the blogging world! Ok, so if you're out there lurking (and I know a ton of you are because I get your emails!!!!!) then post your 7 great things about your kids here! And if you've posted here before, link yourself up here and post!! Yes, I'm talk to YOU!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along. Reagan sounds like such a neat little girl; wish I could meet her.

    And eating rocks and cat puke? Hilarious! (from my perspective anyway)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails