"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Never underestimate the power of dust....

Apparently I'm doing all the nesting I never got to do before I had Reagan. And let me tell you...there are some pretty disgusting spots in your house I bet you have never even thought of before. Think, the tops of your doors..those little ledges that never see much action at all.....they're great little dust collectors. AND the molding above those doors!

I dusted there and let me tell you folks..it wasn't pretty. It wasn't pretty at all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, girl...when I was in my nesting mode before Boo arrived I dusted doorframes, baseboards, behind the books on the bookshelves, etc. YUCK!

    Not that my house is much better right now (she states embarrasedly); dusting is on the to-do list for the week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails