"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Daybook

FOR TODAY
September 29, 2009

Outside my window... the wind is blowing for all it's worth, the trees are shaking and leaves are falling...gorgeous
I am thinking... that winter is not too far off..am I prepared?
I am thankful for... an amazing daughter that makes me laugh all the time....oh, and warm muffins
From the kitchen... blueberry raspberry muffins...sigh...
I am wearing... a pink long sleeve tee and jeans...oh and socks now too!
I am creating... a big huge mess in my new craft room/office
I am going... to get to bed early tonight..I swear it!
I am reading... I just finished three books over the weekend...the Horse Dreams series books one and two and Halos...all three are excellent Christian fiction and Halos even has a Peretti-esque quality
I am hoping... that I get everything I need to get done before Reagan wakes up and that I can spend some quality time with her and enjoy it.
I am hearing... the dishwasher, the dryer (the electric company is making a fortune off of me today) and the clicking of the keyboard
Around the house... everything smells nice because of the wonderful fall breeze and my pumpkin candles.
One of my favorite things... is pumpkin ice cream...fall fair is this weekend..I am so getting some!
A few plans for the rest of the week: relaxing, craft shows, cooking

For more great daybook entries, please visit The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails