"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Craft Fair

I'm VERY excited! I'm going to be in a craft fair in December. My first one ever! Hopefully it's not a complete flop, but if it is, I'll just continue making crafts for myself and pretend I'm actually good at it...but if it isn't a flop, woohoo..the money from selling could bring us closer to our dream house!

What am I selling you ask? Ah, a very good question. I'll be making ribbon holders, t-shirt dresses, fairy-princess wands, instant soup mix, onesies and tees with cute sayings, photo albums and some eco-friendly book bags. (I threw that eco-friendly in simply for the 'buzz' word.)

The best part is, not only do I get to shop in a craft store for hours at time, but I also get to play with my glue gun. Life is good people.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what kind of goodies you were making to sell. Hope the sale goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails