"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Reaganisms!

The other night Reagan and I were cuddled up together and apparently I was breathing on her neck. She twisted around and said "Mommy, close your nose!"
***********************
Sometimes when I'm nervous I'll chew on the pad of my thumb with my teeth. I was doing this the other day while Reagan was talking to me about something. She stopped mid-sentence and said "Mommy, don't do dat. Babies do dat. You are not a baby!"
***********************
Pritsha (our oldest furbaby) does NOT like to play. She wasn't that playful as a kitten and at ten years old, she's certainly not playful now. Reagan does try however. Yesterday she was dangling soemthing in front of her, trying to get her to bat at it. Pritsha turned up her nose and walked in the other direction...apparently slightly affronted by Reagan's "Here Kitty, kitty, kitty!" I said "Reagan, she's old like mommy. She doesn't like to play!" So Reagan turned around and dangled the toy in front of me saying "Here mommy, mommy, mommy!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails