"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

And the winner is!

Nicole D! Nicole, if you email your address to lovegrowsbest at yahoo.com, I'll get your Starbucks card out to you in the mail!

On a sidenote, thanks to everyone who left a comment or has left a comment in the past! I really appreciate the readers I've had (even those that don't leave public comments and email me instead!) And I'm sorry it took so long to get the winner listed. I've been enjoying a nice, early bedtime of 8:30 at night lately, so little time to blog (so my secret is out..I blog a lot at one time and schedule it to publish on various dates!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I never win things, lol. I will let my husband have it if that's alright. I am a diet coke addict instead :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails