"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hi, My name is Leah...

and I have a toy addiction. Seriously.

Christmas is well over, Reagan got TONS of gifts, and I *STILL* have the following toys sitting in my garage, that Reagan has not seen or been given yet:

Fisher Price Little People Castle
Fisher Price Little People Carriage and Horses
Melissa and Doug Deluxe Wooden Kitchen
Melissa and Doug Pots and Pans
Melissa and Doug Groceries
Fisher Price Little People Camping set (ok, I DID buy this one AFTER Christmas!)

Embarrassing, yes? At least my husband still has no idea exactly how many toys are out there! But hey, I should be set for all the little gift giving holidays for this upcoming year right?

2 comments:

  1. It happens to the best of us. I keep a stash for emergencies - like rewards or sickness, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's some kind of program to help people like you. A 12 step thing or something. :-)

    That Little People castle is adorable. I'm thinking Little might need it for her birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails