"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, January 18, 2009

She wears the pants.....

The other night the three of us were laying in bed after a rousing game of pouncing on each other to wear out our seemingly never tired toddler. While laying there, I decided to give Josh a quick lesson on washing Reagan's new big-girl undies. Here is how the conversation went:

Mommy: "Josh, if you wash Reagan's undies, please don't dry the plastic pants (the things that go over big girl undies while you're potty training) because the dryer can ruin them."

Reagan: (loudly) "DADDDY!!!!! DON"T DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEE DAT!!!!" As she was waggling her little finger..or at least I think she was...I was blinded by the sudden fit of laughter she put me into!

OK, so it doesn't sound as funny here, but moms, I'm sure you know those toddler moments and I assure you, it was freaking hilarious!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails